Proper operation of every machine or complete line is based not only on care and correct use, but also on a post-sales service entrusted to experienced hands. Our hands.
Scheduled and preventive maintenance of machines is essential to guarantee contractual performance levels, safety compliance, optimum operation and reliability over time, but also to reduce the overall costs measured over the machine’s lifetime.
We offer a full maintenance service, based on customised contracts, according to the model, age and workload of the machines to restore the system to “like new” conditions.
- Preventive scheduled maintenance
- Unscheduled maintenance operations
- Spare parts for scheduled maintenance
- Machine calibration
- Mould maintenance
- Preventive scheduled maintenance on auxiliaries
- Management of maintenance required by SIPA standards
- Machine stoppage planned with the Customer, reducing times and optimising the intervention period
- Increased operating availability of equipment
- Maintenance costs can be estimated and planned in the budget