SFL linear blowing systems
- High output, up to 1,800 bottles/hour/cavity
- 7,200 bph on SFL4/4
- 16,000 bph on SFL6/8 EVO
- Fully electric machine
- High standardization
- Great versatility
- Extremely quick installation and start-up time
- User friendly technology with full process control
SFL linear blow molding machines are the most flexible systems present on the market
A unique expertise. During the last 30 years, SIPA has gained a wide range of experience in the development adn optimization of bottles and preforms and over these years it has designed thousands of containers for a multitude of applications, from drink to food, cosmetics, detergents and pharmaceutical products. SIPA is able to support its customers by offering the preforme and container solution that best suits the customer's specific needs, from the design and supply of samples up to quality certification. SIPA is able to guarantee the functionality and optimization of the packaging as a whole: preform, container, closure, lable, packaging and palletizing.
The versatility of the SFL: the innovative SFL linear blow molding machine platform provides great flexibility in the production of a vast range of different types of containers. The SFL represents the state of the art for linear blow molding machines in terms of performance and reliability.
The SFL range can produce standard and personalized bottles for standard filling, for hot filling, oval bottles with oriented neck, multilayer bottles, lightweight botttles, large size containers up to 30 liters, and all this at high production rates.
|CONTAINERS||MODEL||BLOWING CAVITIES||MAX SIZE (L)||MAX. OUTPUT (HOUR)|
|STANDARD BOTTLES||SFL 6/8 EVO||8||1||16,000|
|SFL 6/7 EVO||7||1,5||14,000|
|SFL 4/5 EVO||5||1,5||10,000|
|SFL 6/6 SS||6||2||10,800|
|LARGE SIZES||SFL 6/6 XXL||6||5||7,800|
|SFL 6/4 XL||4||5||6,000|
|SFL 4/3 XL||3||5||5,100|
|SFL 6/4 XXL||4||12||5,200|
|SFL 6/3 XL||3||12||3,750|
|SFL 4/2 XL||2||12||2,500|
|WIDE MOUTH JARS||SFL 4/4 WM||4||3||5,600|
|SFL 4/3 XL WM||3||5||3,900|
|SFL 4/2 XL WM||2||12||2,600|
Process steps: main features & benefits
- Continuous preform feeding system
- Composite techno-polymers chain: very light, no wear, no elongations, low maintenance cost
- Self-lubricate bushing and sealed bearing
- Standard quick changeover of spindle (tool-less)
- Different chain pitch to optimize production based on specific neck finish diameters
- Ejection system for oval or not well inserted preforms
- Quick-change system (option) in less than 5 minutes for different neck diameters: change of loading wheel and loading guides
- Preforms ventilation system with laminar flow (sipa patent). No turbulence
- Low thermal inertia: higher heating process consistency and fast start-up
- Oven dimensions based on preform and max bottle size (from 8 to 16 lamps)
- Modular oven
- Adjustable position for neck change
- Servo-driven pitch-change system to optimize heating efficiency (oven pitch) and maximum bottle diameter (bottle pitch)
- Simple, solid and reliable system
- Servo-driven unit for same-time preform and bottle transfer
- Precise and gentle preform holding
- Very high transfer speed
- Quick change of personalized parts (tool-less)
- Electrically driven blowing clamp, no oil.
- Servo-driven motion with levers and oscillator.
- High clamp speed
- Double-sided pneumatic compensation.
- Servo driven stretch rods.
- Fine setting of stretch profile thanks to servo control.
- Blow seals, fast and independent for every cavity.
- Self-learning of stretch stroke based on preform-bottle size.
- High tech blowing valves: fast and independent for every cavity, with individual pre-blow flow regulation
- Very quick exhaust
- Single cavity pressure monitoring (option)
- Standard Air tanks for peak blowing ramp, providing higher output
- By-pass valve to avoid chilled water when not in production
- Less power consumption once machine is in idel mode or is waiting for downstream
- No condensation on blow molds once the machine is not blowing bottles
- Servo-driven unit for bottle discharge
- Discharge on air conveyor or belt conveyor or vacuum conveyor
- Bottle base cooling (option)
The SFL standard machine platform provides great production flexibility in term of different types of containers to be produced with the aid of special kits. Bottles for mineral water, soft drinks, fruit juices and functional drinks, beer, edible oil, spirits, dressings, souaces, cosmetics and detergents and pharmaceuticals.
- Standard and personalized
- Heat Set
- Large sizes (up to 30 liters)
- Oval and off-centered neck
- Wide mouth (jars)
- Light barrier
- Gas barrier
- Humidity barrier
- Active packaging
SFL WITH PREFERENTIAL HEATING AND NECK ORIENTATION
Linear blowmolder with preferential heating and neck orientation
SFL 4/4 FOR EDIBLE OIL BOTTLES
Linear blowmolder for edible oil bottles
SFL 4/3 FOR WIDE MOUTH
Linear blowmolder for wide mouth jars in PET